Xiaomi Mi 9 Pro 5G Review: specifications, User opinions, photos
Description Xiaomi Mi 9 Pro 5G
Xiaomi Mi 9 Pro 5G - keeping up with technology
The flagships of the current year from Xiaomi were more than successful. Confirmation of this statement can easily be found in multimillion-dollar device sales. At the same time, the popularity of released phones does not fall. However, the appearance of smartphones with support for 5G frequencies and the announcement by competitors of updated flagship devices made the eminent developer think about the release of new top-end devices.
The appearance of the novelty is almost no different from that of its predecessor. Only by direct comparison can you notice that the graceful body of metal and tempered glass has become a little thicker. This fact is explained by an increase in battery capacity up to 4000mAh . Now the user can count on 8-9 hours of active screen time. Triple photo module, built-in display is a fingerprint reader, the lack of screen frames with drop-shaped neckline - other aspects attractive design remained in place. The 6.39-inch AMOLED panel did not lose the highest brightness and contrast, its resolution is 2340 x 1080 pixels. It is simply impossible to find fault with image quality.
Specifications are presented by the latest Snapdragon 855 Plus processor , complemented by 8GB / 12GB of RAM and an “overclocked” Adreno 640 graphics adapter. The provided performance with a huge margin is enough for demanding games, so the phablet will be an excellent purchase option for gamers. The internal storage is allocated 128/256 / 512GB without the possibility of expansion with microSD cards.
The main 48, 16 and 12-megapixel cameras under the leadership of the Sony IMX586 sensor added to the photographic abilities due to optical stabilization. The number of blurred images will tend to zero even with high dynamics of events. The 20-megapixel front camera will also make amazing selfies, and it will provide unlocking in the face. A rich list of merits, still extensible and wireless charging in 30W, infrared port to control home appliances, NFC and an optimized shell MIUI, transforms the device into another bestseller from the popular Chinese manufacturer.
- See all of the best Xiaomi deals in one place.
- Here are the newest Xiaomi device reviews.
- A full Xiaomi Mi 9 Pro 5G 8/128Gb Antutu benchmark test.
We check over 100 stores every day for the best prices
The Xiaomi Mi 9 Pro 5G 8/128Gb was discontinued.
Alternatives to the Xiaomi Mi 9 Pro 5G 8/128Gb:
- Xiaomi Black Shark 2 Pro 8/128Gb - Compare
- Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro 8/128Gb - Compare
- OnePlus 7 8/256Gb - Compare
Xiaomi Mi 9 Pro 5G 8/128Gb User opinions and reviews
Xiaomi Mi 9 Pro 5G 8/128Gb Specifications
- Weight: 196g
- Dimensions: 157,2 x 74,64 x 8,5mm
- Operating system: Android 9.0
- Display size: 6.4"
- Resolution: 2340x1080
- CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Plus
- RAM: 8Gb
- Storage (ROM): 128GB
- Battery: 4000mAh
- Cameras: 48Mp Sony IMX586
Brand and model
FAQ Xiaomi Mi 9 Pro 5G
- Does have nfc?
- Yes. NFC supports.
- Does have wireless charging?
- Yes. Have wireless charging supports.
- Does have quick charging?
- Yes. Have fast charging supports.
- Does have IR Blaster?
- Not. Does not have infrared blaster supports.
- Does have IP68 waterproof?
- Not. Does not have water resistant supports
- Does have memory card slot?
- NoDoes not have microSD card supports.
- Does have headphone jack?
- Not. Does not have Headphone Jack. Need audio 3.5mm headphone jack adapter.
- Does support 5g?
- Yes. Have 5G network supports.
Photos / Pictures Xiaomi Mi 9 Pro 5G
Performance Xiaomi Mi 9 Pro 5G
Video review Xiaomi Mi 9 Pro 5GWill be later
Official site Xiaomi Mi 9 Pro 5G
Firmware Xiaomi Mi 9 Pro 5G
Author: Andy Ray
Now we do not have stock for this smartphone, but there are similar products which you can buy at a discount, for example:
See all discounted products