Xiaomi Mi A3 Review: specifications, User opinions, photos
Description Xiaomi Mi A3
Xiaomi Mi A3 - graceful technology
The Chinese company Xiaomi is one of the few manufacturers of smartphones that are doing everything to introduce the latest technological "chips" in affordable devices. For example, devices of the Redmi line were among the first in the lower price segment to have fingerprint scanners. The hero of this review is ready to boast other interesting features.
The appearance of new items does not cause questions. The glass case is thin and spectacular, decorated with a triple camera and a display without frames and with a minimum cutout. The fingerprint sensor is built into the screen , which is surprising for an average cost category. The AMOLED 6.09- inch panel has a resolution of 1560 x 720 pixels. Not the best color rendition does not allow to call it flagship, however, the levels of brightness and contrast are very decent.
Specifications are not surprising, but not disappointing. The Snapdragon 665, 4GB / 6GB RAM and Adreno 610 graphics adapter is enough for demanding games, the energy efficiency of the bundle makes it possible to get about nine hours of active screen time from a 4030mAh battery. You can store applications, music and videos on the internal storage in 64 / 128GB or microSD cards.
The main 48, 8 and 2-megapixel cameras were pulled up compared with their counterparts in the predecessor and give detailed and expressive photos without excessive noise even in poor light. The main surprise is the 32-megapixel front camera, from which you simply can't get a bad selfie. A thoughtful and optimized Android Pie, OTG, LTE, fast charging and a whole list of advantages, in the absence of obvious shortcomings, turn the device into another potential bestseller from the developer. The presence of NFC could make a real gadget out of the gadget, but contactless payments apparently saved for the future.
- See all of the best Xiaomi deals in one place.
- Here are the newest Xiaomi device reviews.
- A full Xiaomi Mi A3 4/64Gb Antutu benchmark test.
We check over 100 stores every day for the best prices
Today's best Xiaomi Mi A3 4/64Gb prices
- All prices
- United kingdom
Xiaomi Mi A3 4/64Gb User opinions and reviews
Xiaomi Mi A3 4/64Gb Specifications
- Weight: 174g
- Dimensions: 153.5 x 71.9 x 8.5mm
- Operating system: Android 9.0
- Display size: 6.09"
- Resolution: 1560x720
- CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 665
- RAM: 4Gb
- Storage (ROM): 64GB
- Battery: 4030mAh
- Cameras: 48Mp Sony IMX586
Brand and model
FAQ Xiaomi Mi A3
- Does have wireless charging?
- Not. Does not have wireless charging support
- Does have quick charging?
- Yes. Have fast charging supports.
- Does have IP68 waterproof?
- Not. Does not have water resistant supports
- Does have IR Blaster?
- The Xiaomi Mi A3 has an infrared (IR) blaster and you can use it as a remote control.
- Does have SD card?
- Xiaomi Mi A3 has SD card support.
- Does have nfc?
- Xiaomi Mi A3 does not support NFC.
- Does have headphone jack?
- The Xiaomi Mi A3 has a standard 3.5 mm headphone jack. No adapter needed.
- Does support 5g?
- Xiaomi Mi A3 does not have 5G support.
Photos / Pictures Xiaomi Mi A3
Performance Xiaomi Mi A3
Video review Xiaomi Mi A3Will be later
Official site Xiaomi Mi A3
Firmware Xiaomi Mi A3
Author: Andy Ray
More from Xiaomi
With the help of our service, you can buy Xiaomi Mi A3 at a discount
Colors: blue white black
See all discounted products