Compare OUKITEL U20 Plus vs Xiaomi Redmi 4X
OUKITEL U20 Plus vs Xiaomi Redmi 4X 2/16Gb Comparison - Compare Size, Cameras, Specs, Features, Price of OUKITEL U20 Plus with Xiaomi Redmi 4X 2/16Gb.
|Name||OUKITEL U20 Plus||Xiaomi Redmi 4X 2/16Gb|
|CPU||Mediatek MT6737T||Qualcomm Snapdragon 435|
|Diagonal size||5.5 "||5 "|
|Multi-touch (number of touches)||5||10|
|RAM||2 Gb||2 Gb|
|ROM||16 GB||16 GB|
|External memory||MicroSD (TF), supports cards up to 128Gb||MicroSD (TF), supports cards up to 128Gb|
|Rear camera||13 Mp||13 Mp|
|Camera||Dual Camera||Single camera|
|Sensor model||Sony IMX135|
|dxomark mobile ranking|
|Front (selfie) camera||5 Mp||5 Mp|
|Battery||3300 mAh||4100 mAh|
|Network||4 G||4 G|
|Sim cards||microSIM + nanoSIM or microSD (TF)||microSIM + nanoSIM or microSD (TF)|
|Navigation (Positioning)||GPS, A-GPS||GPS, A-GPS, GLONAS|
|Operating system (OS)||Android 6.0||Android 6.0|
|Material||Metal frame and plastic case||Metal|
|Weight||195.0 g||150.0 g|
|Dimensions||154.0 x 77.5 x 8.5 mm||139,2 x 70 x 8,7 mm|
|Price||Discontinued. View all OUKITEL models here|
Alternatives to the OUKITEL U20 Plus:
HomTom C2 - Compare
Leagoo M8 Pro 2/16Gb - Compare
Doogee Mix Lite - Compare
|Discontinued. View all Xiaomi models here|
Alternatives to the Xiaomi Redmi 4X 2/16Gb:
Cubot King Kong - Compare
Meizu M3 Note 2/16Gb - Compare
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A 2/16Gb - Compare
What is difference between OUKITEL U20 Plus and Xiaomi Redmi 4X 2/16Gb? (compare specs) (advantages and disadvantages)
The main differences, why it is better to choose OUKITEL U20 Plus (advantages)
- Has a higher screen resolution: 1920x1080 vs 1280x720.
The difference is why it is better not to take OUKITEL U20 Plus (disadvantages)
- Does not have fast charging support
- Does not have infrared blaster supports.
The main differences, why it is better to choose Xiaomi Redmi 4X 2/16Gb (advantages)
- Is 35.97% faster in the Antutu test (11152 points difference).
- Have fast charging supports.
- Have infrared blaster supports.
- Weighs 45 grams less (150.0 vs 195.0).
- Has a larger battery: 4100mAh vs 3300mAh (a difference of 800mAh).
The difference is why it is better not to take Xiaomi Redmi 4X 2/16Gb (disadvantages)
The advantages of both models
- Have headphone Jack. 3.5mm supports.
OUKITEL U20 Plus related comparisons
- Compare Xiaomi Redmi 4A vs OUKITEL U20 Plus
- Compare Xiaomi Redmi 4 Pro vs OUKITEL U20 Plus
- Compare OUKITEL U20 Plus vs Doogee X5 Max Pro
- Compare OUKITEL U20 Plus vs OUKITEL K6000 Plus
- Compare OUKITEL U20 Plus vs Xiaomi Redmi Note 4