How many days will it take to receive my parcel?
Sellers deliver parcels directly from their warehouse in China (unless it’s stated that the warehouse is located in the US).
The following are the tentative dates:
- Standard delivery period: 10-15 days (80% of parcels)
- Minimum delivery period: 5 days (10% of parcels)
- Maximum delivery period: 45 days (10% of parcels)
- Delivery from a warehouse in the US: 2-5 days (100% of parcels)
On the page of the product, I can see different postal services. What do they all mean?
Items can be delivered through any of the following services:
- China post, Registered Air Mail (the slowest but cheapest)
- NL post, Post Finland, ePacket (the golden mean – almost all parcels are delivered within the average deadline)
- Singapore post (the fastest delivery service; your parcel may be delivered a week faster than the other ones)
How much will I pay for shipping?
The delivery is free, you do not need to pay anything.
What if I don’t live in the US?
Sellers can send parcels to the UK, Canada, Germany, France, Australia, and to over 100 countries worldwide.
What if my parcel is not shipped on time?
Most sellers ship their goods within 2-4 working days after payment has been received.
If your items are not shipped within 7-10 working days, the seller will make a full refund to you. Just contact us and we’ll see to that.
Are there any guarantees?
When shopping on Aliexpress site, you are protected by the Buyer Protection program, which guarantees that the buyer will receive his goods within the period specified by the seller or a full refund will be made if the goods are not delivered or are delivered not in time.
For more details, check Aliexpress the website
By making purchases in other online stores (Geekbuying, GearBest, Everbuying), you are protected by PayPal’s Buyer Protection program, which guarantees a full refund to the buyer if an item purchased has not been shipped or was not delivered on time.
For more details, check the Paypal the website