Compare Xiaomi Redmi 4 Pro vs Meizu M3S
Xiaomi Redmi 4 Pro vs Meizu M3S 2/16Gb Comparison - Compare Size, Cameras, Specs, Features, Price of Xiaomi Redmi 4 Pro with Meizu M3S 2/16Gb.
|Name||Xiaomi Redmi 4 Pro||Meizu M3S 2/16Gb|
|CPU||Qualcomm Snapdragon 625||Mediatek MT6750|
|Diagonal size||5 "||5 "|
|Multi-touch (number of touches)||10||10|
|RAM||3 Gb||2 Gb|
|ROM||32 GB||16 GB|
|External memory||MicroSD (TF), supports cards up to 128Gb||MicroSD (TF), supports cards up to 64Gb|
|Rear camera||13 Mp||13 Mp|
|Camera||Single camera||Single camera|
|Sensor model||Samsung S5K3L8|
|dxomark mobile ranking|
|Front (selfie) camera||5 Mp||5 Mp|
|Battery||4100 mAh||3020 mAh|
|Network||4 G||4 G|
|Sim cards||microSIM + nanoSIM or microSD (TF)||nanoSIM + nanoSIM or microSD (TF)|
|Navigation (Positioning)||GPS, A-GPS, GLONAS||GPS, A-GPS, GLONAS|
|Operating system (OS)||Android 6.0||Android 5.1|
|Weight||160.0 g||138.0 g|
|Dimensions||141.3 x 69.6 x 8.9 mm||141,9 x 69,9 x 8,35 mm|
|Price||Discontinued. View all Xiaomi models here|
Alternatives to the Xiaomi Redmi 4 Pro:
Billion Capture Plus 3/32Gb - Compare
Meizu M5 Note 3/32Gb - Compare
Coolpad Cool Play 6 - Compare
|Discontinued. View all Meizu models here|
Alternatives to the Meizu M3S 2/16Gb:
Meizu M6 2/16Gb - Compare
Blackview A10 - Compare
Nomu M6 - Compare
What is difference between Xiaomi Redmi 4 Pro and Meizu M3S 2/16Gb? (compare specs) (advantages and disadvantages)
The main differences, why it is better to choose Xiaomi Redmi 4 Pro (advantages)
- Is 62.81% faster in the Antutu test (24058 points difference).
- Have fast charging supports.
- Have infrared blaster supports.
- Has a higher screen resolution: 1920x1080 vs 1280x720.
- Has a larger battery: 4100mAh vs 3020mAh (a difference of 1080mAh).
The difference is why it is better not to take Xiaomi Redmi 4 Pro (disadvantages)
The main differences, why it is better to choose Meizu M3S 2/16Gb (advantages)
- Weighs 22 grams less (138.0 vs 160.0).
The difference is why it is better not to take Meizu M3S 2/16Gb (disadvantages)
- Does not have fast charging support
- Does not have infrared blaster supports.
The advantages of both models
- Have headphone Jack. 3.5mm supports.
Xiaomi Redmi 4 Pro related comparisons
- Compare Xiaomi Redmi 4 Pro vs Blackview BV8000 Pro
- Compare Xiaomi Redmi 4 Pro vs Xiaomi Redmi 4X Pro
- Compare Xiaomi Redmi 4 Pro vs Xiaomi Redmi 4X
- Compare Xiaomi Redmi 4A vs Xiaomi Redmi 4 Pro
- Compare LeEco Cool1 vs Xiaomi Redmi 4 Pro