Blackview BV9700 Pro Review: specifications, User opinions, photos
Description Blackview BV9700 Pro
Blackview BV9700 Pro - uncompromising strength
The flagship line of secure devices from the Chinese company Blackview was not limited to just a couple of models. The hero of this review combines all the best that the IP68 segment can offer. But did the phone do without an abundance of annoying flaws?
Unfortunately, the novelty is far from ideal in terms of appearance. The case dimensions are large for the screen diagonal, its ergonomics is low. This fact is explained by both the IP68 protection and the OGS panel of 5.84 inches , with a capacious battery of 4380mAh . The latter provides fantastic autonomy at the level of 10-12 hours of active screen time, which is sufficient for the vast majority of users. The display is bright and contrasted, with a resolution of 2280x1080 pixels, the image looks extremely clear. However, at the angles of inclination, the picture noticeably loses its brightness, and in one hand, with the diagonal used, the gadget cannot be held.
The power of the Mediatek Helio P70 processor, 6GB of RAM and the Mali G72 MP3 graphic chip is enough for any resource-intensive game. Positive impressions of the technical characteristics are complemented by an impressive internal storage of 128GB of ROM, which is not deprived of the possibility of expansion using MicroSD cards . Taking care of your favorite movies and music is hardly necessary.
The main 16- and 8-megapixel cameras not only decorate the device, but also guarantee amazing quality of photos, even with mediocre lighting. From the front 16 megapixel module such results are harder to get, but still possible. A nice addition to the previously described advantages in the form of NFC , wireless charging, Android Pie, LTE and OTG improves the perception of a long-playing, powerful and very durable device.
- See all of the best Blackview deals in one place.
- Here are the newest Blackview device reviews.
- A full Blackview BV9700 Pro Antutu benchmark test.
We check over 100 stores every day for the best prices
Today's best Blackview BV9700 Pro prices
- All prices
- United States
- United kingdom
Aliexpress / BlackBeer Store
- Weight: 283g
- Dimensions: 165.9 x 81.3 x 16.5mm
- Operating system: Android 9.0
- Display size: 5.84"
- Resolution: 2280x1080
- RAM: 6Gb
- Storage (ROM): 128GB
- Cameras: 16Mp Samsung S5K2P7
- CPU: Mediatek Helio P70
- Battery: 4380mAh
Brand and model
Interfaces / connectors
FAQ Blackview BV9700 Pro
- Does have nfc?
- The Blackview BV9700 Pro has NFC.
- Does have wireless charging?
- Yes. Have wireless charging supports.
- Does have quick charging?
- Yes. Have fast charging supports.
- Does have IR Blaster?
- The Blackview BV9700 Pro does not have an infrared (IR) blaster, so you cannot use it as a remote control.
- Does have IP68 waterproof?
- Yes. Have water resistant supports.
- Does have SD card?
- Blackview BV9700 Pro has SD card support.
- Does have headphone jack?
- The Blackview BV9700 Pro has a standard 3.5 mm headphone jack. No adapter needed.
- Does support 5g?
- Blackview BV9700 Pro does not have 5G support.
Photos / Pictures Blackview BV9700 Pro
Performance Blackview BV9700 Pro
Video review Blackview BV9700 Pro
Official site Blackview BV9700 Pro
Firmware Blackview BV9700 Pro
Author: Andy Ray
More from Blackview
See all discounted products