Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Review: specifications, User opinions, photos
Description Xiaomi Redmi Note 5
Xiaomi Redmi 5 Note - a dream camera phone
The Chinese corporation Xiaomi has decided to change the range of its products of the low and middle cost segments significantly. Now they are presented by stylish bezelless smartphones that easily outperform the majority of competitors in terms of technical characteristics and beauty of an exterior. The hero of today's review went even further, providing for a democratic price the flagship functionality.
The release of the Apple iPhone X wasn't left unnoticed by the manufacturer. The design of a double photomatrix on the back panel reminds that one of the bestseller mentioned above, but the abundance of metal in the phone's exterior, the lack of bezels of a chic OGS-display and afingerprint scanner allow you to close your eyes to a small borrowing of ideas. The high-resolution of a screen at 2160x1080 pixels pleases both with natural color rendition andexcellent contrast (1500: 1), brightness (450cd / m2).
The updated "hardware" in the face ofthe newest Snapdragon 636 CPU, 3/4/6 gigabytes of RAM and a smart Adreno 509 graphics accelerator. The bundle is sufficient for demanding games and a smooth interface of the responsive, well-thought-out MIUI based on Android Nougat OS. The ROM is allocated 32/64/128gb, however, and such an impressive amount of internal data storage can be expanded with microSD-cards. Such a decision can be justified, because the buyer have to store thousands of great photos and videos made by fantastic rear 12 and 5-megapixel photomodules, the impeccable 13-megapixel frontal sensor. The device is not deprived of the battery capacity, that reached 4000mAh. This figure is enough for 9 hours of active display time. The infrared port, LTE, OTG and a fast charging function leave no other choice than a purchase of the amazing gadget.
- See all of the best Xiaomi deals in one place.
- Here are the newest Xiaomi device reviews.
- A full Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 3/32Gb Antutu benchmark test.
We check over 100 stores every day for the best prices
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 3/32Gb was discontinued.
Alternatives to the Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 3/32Gb:
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 3/32Gb User opinions and reviews
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 3/32Gb Specifications
- Weight: 181g
- Dimensions: 158,6 x 75,4 x 8,05mm
- Operating system: Android 7.1
- Display size: 5.99"
- Resolution: 2160x1080
- CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 636
- RAM: 3Gb
- Storage (ROM): 32GB
- Battery: 4000mAh
- Cameras: 12Mp
Brand and model
FAQ Xiaomi Redmi Note 5
- Does have quick charging?
- Yes. Have fast charging supports.
- Does have IP68 waterproof?
- Not. Does not have water resistant supports
- Does have IR Blaster?
- The Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 has an infrared (IR) blaster and you can use it as a remote control.
- Does have SD card?
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 has SD card support.
- Does have nfc?
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 does not support NFC.
- Does have headphone jack?
- The Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 has a standard 3.5 mm headphone jack. No adapter needed.
- Does support 5g?
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 does not have 5G support.
Photos / Pictures Xiaomi Redmi Note 5
Performance Xiaomi Redmi Note 5
Video review Xiaomi Redmi Note 5Will be later
Official site Xiaomi Redmi Note 5
Firmware Xiaomi Redmi Note 5
Author: Andy Ray
More from Xiaomi
Now we do not have stock for this smartphone, but there are similar products which you can buy at a discount, for example:
See all discounted products