Xiaomi Redmi K30 Review: specifications, User opinions, photos
Description Xiaomi Redmi K30
Xiaomi Redmi K30 - a new generation of low-cost flagships
Separated from the popular Chinese company Xiaomi, the Redmi brand does not waste time in vain and tries to increase its fame and percentage of sales in all value categories, including the highest price segment. Phones with K20 indices were able to become bestsellers in a short time, so their continuation has every chance of being a people's favorite. And believe me, there is a reason to love the hero of today's review.
The appearance of the novelty has undergone tangible improvements. The retractable front camera has disappeared, now a dual 20-megapixel module is built into the chic, frameless 6.67-inch OGS-display with a refresh rate of 120 hertz . The beautiful rear panel of glass is decorated with four cameras, edged in metal. The quality of the image displayed by the screen remained at the same high level. And although this is not the best OGS panel in the world, it's hard not to admire the brightness and contrast of a detailed picture with a resolution of 2400 x 1080 pixels.
Specifications are presented by the current Snapdragon 765G processor with 5G support ( 730G in the 4G version) and the Adreno 620 video accelerator (or the 618th model in the 4G version) , supplemented by 6GB / 8GB of RAM . Such "hardware" will allow the next 2-3 years not to think about jams in resource-intensive games, even with high graphics settings. Internal storage is 64/128 / 256GB , a slot for microSD cards is provided.
The main 64, 8, 5 and 2-megapixel photo modules raise the bar of mobile photography even higher, so the gadget can be called a full-fledged camera phone that can cope with the capture of dynamic objects, poor lighting. The battery reached a capacity of 4500mAh , so the paverbank will not be useful to the buyer for two days. NFC (contactless payments), an infrared port for controlling household appliances, a proprietary MIUI shell based on Android Q, OTG and, as always, a reasonable price increase the attractiveness of the device to the maximum.
- See all of the best Xiaomi deals in one place.
- Here are the newest Xiaomi device reviews.
- A full Xiaomi Redmi K30 6/64Gb Antutu benchmark test.
We check over 100 stores every day for the best prices
The Xiaomi Redmi K30 6/64Gb was discontinued.
Alternatives to the Xiaomi Redmi K30 6/64Gb:
Today's best Xiaomi Redmi K30 6/64Gb prices
Xiaomi Redmi K30 6/64Gb User opinions and reviews
Xiaomi Redmi K30 6/64Gb Specifications
- Weight: 208g
- Dimensions: 165.3 x 76.6 x 8.79mm
- Operating system: Android 10.0 (Q)
- Display size: 6.67"
- Resolution: 2400x1080
- CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G
- RAM: 6Gb
- Storage (ROM): 64GB
- Battery: 4500mAh
- Cameras: 64Mp Sony IMX686
Brand and model
FAQ Xiaomi Redmi K30
- Does have wireless charging?
- Not. Does not have wireless charging support
- Does have quick charging?
- Yes. Have fast charging supports.
- Does have IP68 waterproof?
- Not. Does not have water resistant supports
- Does have IR Blaster?
- The Xiaomi Redmi K30 has an infrared (IR) blaster and you can use it as a remote control.
- Does have SD card?
- Xiaomi Redmi K30 has SD card support.
- Does have nfc?
- The Xiaomi Redmi K30 has NFC.
- Does have headphone jack?
- The Xiaomi Redmi K30 has a standard 3.5 mm headphone jack. No adapter needed.
- Does support 5g?
- Xiaomi Redmi K30 does not have 5G support.
Photos / Pictures Xiaomi Redmi K30
Performance Xiaomi Redmi K30
Video review Xiaomi Redmi K30Will be later
Official site Xiaomi Redmi K30
Firmware Xiaomi Redmi K30
Author: Andy Ray
More from Xiaomi
Now we do not have stock for this smartphone, but there are similar products which you can buy at a discount, for example:
Colors: purple white green
See all discounted products